The following paper submission policies will be applicable for ICSCAN 2018
Papers submitted to ICSCAN 2018 should contain original research/study and should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The IEEE anti-plagiarism policy is applicable to all submissions. Only the author(s) is responsible for any plagiarized submission.
Manuscript File Preparation:
Prepare your manuscript in any file format acceptable to PDFexpress.
Embed all figures and captions within the text.
Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
Use PDFexpress with your respective Conference ID:
Papers submitted to ICSCAN 2018 should be written in the English language and can be a minimum of FIVE pages long and a maximum of SEVEN pages long (papers that are less than 5 pages long or more than 7 pages long will not be considered for review). This limit is inclusive of all text, figures, tables, acknowledgements, references, and appendices.
The authors are required to use the standard IEEE manuscript template for conferences. The Microsoft Word template containing detailed reference style in A4 page size can be downloaded from here.
Latex Archive Contents Windows
Latex Bibliography Files Windows
Paper Submission Process:
All papers must be submitted in PDF or as a Microsoft Word Document. The submitting authors may be required to create account before uploading the paper. While uploading the paper, the authors should provide the title of the paper, an abstract of no more than 250 words, and keywords in the respective text boxes in the paper submission page.
Please note that all accepted papers and posters that are registered and presented in the conference will be sent for publication in IEEE Xplore.
1. The final/Camera Ready paper uses the proper format according to the instructions given in the MS word template provided with the final submission link at the ICSCAN 2018 website.
2. The final/Camera Ready paper should pass through IEEE compliance in terms of PDF Express. Please see the tab “PDF Instructions for Authors
3. The final/Camera Ready paper passes IEEE Plagiarism test.
4. The final/Camera Ready paper must be uploaded NOT later than June 15, 2018.
5. The IEEE Copyright Form is completed, signed, and uploaded. Please check the ICSCAN 2018 website regularly.
6. One of the Authors must register and present the paper in the conference.
All submissions in this conference are peer reviewed. All the accepted papers which are presented in IEEE ICSCAN 2018 will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number, IEEE catalog number and also submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
Papers can be submitted with the aid of the link Click here
Manakula Vinayagar Institue of Technology,
Puducherry - 605 107
Fax : 04132643008, 04132643014